Wednesday 3 October 2012

You're my cup of tea

I've had such an amazing time during the Boost process and I've learnt such a lot about UK manufacture. It's been a huge learning curve, learning to take a step back and having to rely on others isn't easy when it's your own work involved, I've had to make compromises a few times, which was very hard for me but I've enjoyed every step an am so happy to have been involved.

The launch is on the 10th October, my products will go on sale at the Festival Terrace shop at the Southbank Centre in London, and on their online shop. As well as my book you'll be able to buy tea towels, bags, lampshades, teacups and expresso cups and all will have a flirty phrase printed either on the product itself or on a tag.






Confessions of a Design Geek is Boost's online partner and you can find my interview here as well as the other 5 designers interviews and their mentors.

They are also in partnership with the Observer, here is the article which was out on Sunday



More news:
Stylist Magazine is 3 years old today and they're running a competition for the best front cover. Mine was issue 61 for a feature on crafting your own business. Vote here



2 comments:

  1. Oh Chloe these ceramics are gorgeous, and it all sounds so exciting. Well done for all your hard work, I'm looking forward to seeing the results next week! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete